Disney VIP Tour
Make the most of your time in the Disney’s Magic Kingdom by utilizing this Private VIP Assistant. You and your private party will enjoy a customized itinerary designed to help you skip long wait times and focus on the attractions and rides that interest you. You will experience 5-10 minute wait times for rides and attractions. In addition, you will experience the best seats for shows, parades, and fireworks.
Departure & Return
Disney’s Transportation & Ticket Center, 1180 Seven Seas Drive, Orlando, FL 32836, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise if any other language is spoken other than English
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Additional information is required following your reservation in order to proceed.
- This is experience will not be cancelled for unfavorable weather as long as the park is open. In the event the park is closed the day of your experience, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Access to every ride during the 6 hour experience is not included in price; you will experience minimal wait times to 10-15 rides within the 6 hours. You will work with our VIP concierge prior to your experience to determine what is important to your family.
- Please note: Admission to Walt Disney World Theme Parks and Gratuity for your Private VIP Assistant is not included in this price
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
What to expect
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Magic Kingdom Park, 1180 Seven Seas Dr Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL 32830
The following is a sample itinerary for Magic Kingdom.
Experience takes place during the hours of 8 AM to 2 PM in Orlando, Florida
Meet times are typically 45 minutes prior to park opening. Clients will then proceed with their Private VIP Guide to the entrance of the park. Once inside the park, everyone will walk down main street for pictures in front of Cinderella’s Castle and watch the opening show in front of the castle. Next, your family will start their journey into one of the Magic Kingdom’s famous lands where the magic will begin.
Tomorrow Land Speedway
Aladdin Flying Carpets
Pirates of The Caribbean
Big Thunder Mountain
Seven Dwarfs Mine train
Voyage of The Little Mermaid
Winnie The Pooh
Approximately noon clients will be taken to a prearranged reservation “table service” or a “quick service” lunch. After lunch, the adventure will continue focusing on any remaining attractions.